See experts in contact centers and voice technologies explain how Spoken ConversationCenter can bring greater customer satisfaction, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness to enterprises.
Reinventing Your IVR to Control Costs and Delight Customers
Industry expert Jeff Dworkin and IVR implementers from the Neat Company and Spoken Communications discuss IVR trends, best practices and cost-saving case studies.
- Best practices for IVR implementation and automation
- How to increase self-service rates and staffing efficiency
- How to use A/B testing to iterate the best caller experience
- How to reduce the cost per call
Transition to Cloud with Avaya: A Customer Case Study
Arise Virtual Solutions Transition to Spoken ConversationCenter powered by Avaya
Technology decision makers are often faced with a difficult decision: when and how to transition from a tried-and-true call center premise-based solution to a cloud delivery model. While an Avaya-based cloud offers scalability, cost efficiency and business agility, there are additional factors to consider before initiating a cloud transition.
Join Martin Ingram of leading Business Process Outsourcer Arise Virtual Solutions as he discusses his transition from an on-premise system to Spoken ConversatioCenter powered by Avaya, including the driving factors, the challenges and the end results of moving to an Avaya contact center cloud.
What attendees will learn:
- The value of a highly reliable and secure Avaya cloud Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and a simplified utility-based pricing structure
- Common pitfalls of transitioning from an on-premise system to an Avaya-based cloud model and how to avoid them
- How to evaluate and differentiate common cloud delivery and pricing models