Spoken Engage 3.0
Seattle, WA January 15, 2016 — Spoken Communications, a leading cloud infrastructure provider of telecom services for contact centers, today announced the new 3.0 release version for Spoken Engage, the online reporting and big data visualization platform for contact center managers, executives and business owners.
Spoken Engage is a Software as a Service (SaaS) real-time and historical reporting tool designed to provide an easy, color-coded view to real-time data for both instant performance management and historical business insights. Spoken Engage's innovative user interface is famous for its color-coded Heat Map, which allows any user to immediately determine and drill down to problem areas at a glance.
The new release version 3.0 offers improved interoperability with Spoken applications as well as a number of customer-requested improvements. New interoperability features include:
- CMS familiarity All the most popular Avaya CMS reports have been replicated in Engage and are easily accessible in our user-friendly format.
- Spoken Agent Verification The Spoken Agent Verification application is now available through the Spoken Engage interface. This application prevents agent fraud and identifies call quality issues using an IVR in combination with basic speech analytics. Spoken Agent Verification takes a baseline voice print of each agent and automatically compares it with the agent's voice each time he or she logs in to the system, flagging any low matches for review.
Spoken Engage's popular Heat Map interface got an upgrade, with new, customer-requested features, including a number of new Key Performance Indicators. New usability features include:
- New KPIs Customized Average Handle Time, Auxiliary mode, After Call Work and hold time KPIs
- Outbound added Outbound calls are now visible in the Heat Map
- Bulk upload Agent team changes can now be accomplished via bulk upload
- Customized performance threshold Performance thresholds can now be customized by skill
- Data export All data can now be exported to CSV and Excel
For a copy of the full Release Notes 3.0 or to find out how Spoken Engage can help provide insights into real-time and historical performance data at a glance, click below: