Title: Sales Engineer – East Coast
Work Location: East Coast
Job Type: Full Time
The position is a Sales Engineer role responsible for positioning Spoken cloud offerings to the Senior Management and Technical Management level of a client’s business (BU) and IT organization. This role partners with sales personnel and channel partners to present, design, and demonstrate Spoken solutions to perspective customers. In order to make a more capable sales organization, training of field sales employees as well as channels will also be a requirement.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities/Accountabilities):
- Work closely with sales personnel to build relationships with prospects and customers.
- Fully understand a prospect’s technical requirements in order to design an appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Effectively deliver presentations, via video or in person.
- Provide an in depth knowledge of the Spoken solutions in order to deliver convincing hands-on demonstrations.
- Provide support in answering RFP questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience / Location:
- Most customer interactions will be on the phone or via video. There will be a need for this person to travel potentially a couple of times per month for 2 or 3 days.
- At least 5 years experience in Contact Center sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science. Previous experience will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of sales and the sales process.
- Knowledge of Contact Center environments, architecture and design.
- Strong skills in dealing with clients on a technical level.
- Able to work independently.