Title: Sales Engineer
Work Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full Time
The position is a Sales Engineer role responsible for positioning Spoken cloud contact center architecture and offering to senior management and technical management level of a client’s business (BU) and IT organization. The person in this position partners with sales personnel and channel partners to present, design and demonstrate Spoken contact center solutions to perspective customers. In order to make a more capable sales organization, sales and technical training of field sales employees as well as channel partners is also a requirement.
- Work closely with sales personnel to build relationships with prospects and customers.
- Fully understand a prospect’s technical, telephony and routing requirements in order to design an appropriate contact center solution that integrates with existing architecture and systems.
- Effectively deliver presentations, via video or in person.
- Provide an in-depth knowledge of the Spoken cloud contact center technology solutions in order to deliver effective live demonstrations.
- Provide support in answering cloud contact center RFP technical, telephony, architecture and routing requirements questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience / Location:
- This position is based at Spoken's corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Most customer interactions will be on the phone or via video. This position might require up to 15% travel.
- At least 5 years experience in contact center sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science. Previous experience will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of sales and the sales process.
- Knowledge of contact center environments, architecture and design.
- Strong skills in dealing with clients on a technical level.
- Able to work independently.